Background

Friday, September 19, 2008

This economic turmoil should be another motivation for me to study hard (and work hard in future of course), so that I get a good job and make good out of it, and hopefully, I wouldn't be one of those who worry about being retrenched in times like these. I don't know if my parents are worried about this situation, but I'm afraid they could be affected. =(

Right now, the only thing I can do about it is to make good out of my university education. Sure as hell I should, since my parents never had that privilege. With that, I want to earn lots of money in future, and take my family on a fully paid holiday to the States. I want to pay for my brother's university education and buy my parents another house too if I can.

I really must do my best, be it in school or after that.

Anyway, I think this is a better time to start an investment or financial plan - a reason why I tried to work more during the summer holidays was to save up a decent sum of money (although much of it has been negated by many expenses) to start some sort of investment by the time the economy took a downturn. Problem is, I don't know who or what I should trust. I shall do some research and seek opinions first, but in the meanwhile, advice anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment