Background

Saturday, July 4, 2009

but I can't say so, my lips just tremble.

[RAW!] SHIWEI says:
GOOD JOB FELICIA=)

[RAW!] SHIWEI says:
am pleased with our item todae=)

[RAW!] Fel* says:
heys

[RAW!] Fel* says:
yup you too!

[RAW!] Fel* says:
and we must keep it up! =)

Believe it or not, I was so excited about going for Emix again that I had trouble sleeping the night before!

I'm so pleased with today's rehearsal! Especially for Shiwei's item, because we've worked hard to bring out this chemistry between us, and I think we've done it right because Ryan had very few comments for us (with Ryan, no news is good news). And although this is new to me, I've been enjoying portraying those emotions of love, anger, betrayal and regret too (I play a cheating girlfriend who gets her retribution).

My favourite item in RAW is the combined guys item, in particular the dance for Stuttering. It's boyband style, and people like Chin Ta and Shiwei look so good on stage it kills me to watch them dance! Chin Ta is so adorable it makes me wanna hug him. And Shiwei has this killer charisma, which together with his good looks, are gonna smother all the ladies in Butter Factory. I've watched them dance numerous times but I still squeal whenever I see that dance. The same few girls in Emix will always gather and giggle among ourselves during Stuttering. Haha.

Wow my legs are like jelly now. Gotta sleep now, for I have another long day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment