Background

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Watching Pasona's Mambo and Dance Garage videos make me less welcoming towards the school term, because when it starts in less than a month, I wouldn't go for trainings with a mind as carefree as I had during the summer break.

Dance is my solace, and I forget everything else when I'm in the studio. And I would like to continue to walk out of the studio without being reminded of the academic stress that awaits when I reach home.

This semester, I look forward to the upcoming dance events like Vivace, SISF and Bailamos. On the academic side however, I'm more worried than excited. In the first term of Year 1, I played too much, and I learnt my lesson. In the second term, I worked hard and tried to buck up, but was greatly disappointed.

Can someone tell me, what does it take to 'get it'? How do the people who do well, do it?

This semester, I fear that I'll be disappointed again. Nevertheless, if my efforts just weren't enough in the past, then I have no choice, but to try even harder to the best of my ability.

Hopefully, I'd have cultivated a stronger tenacity now.

No comments:

Post a Comment