Background

Monday, February 8, 2010

just dance, gonna be okay

So today is our first bump-in day, can’t believe Intersection is almost here. Things are finally falling into place, Intersection is going to be slightly unconventional, and I hope the audience will come to appreciate it. I can’t say I’ve enjoyed every moment of this journey – I’ve had my unhappy moments – but it doesn’t matter anymore, just gonna dance my heart out on Wednesday. I’ve been seeing the Emixers everyday for the past several weeks, I’m definitely gonna miss that.

Shiwei’s item is finally starting to take shape too. =) We’re left we working on the couples’ chemistry and nailing my CRAZY quick change (<15 seconds). I never had to do such a fast quick change before, omg. The item isn’t one with explosive energy unlike those you see in typical hip hop pieces, but I hope the audience will enjoy it nevertheless.

Gonna leave office soon. Couldn’t focus at work the whole morning, although I didn’t have much work to do anyway, because all I really want to do now is to be at the NLB Drama Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment