Background

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My sideline work has kept me busy these past few weeks because the CNY period calls for more events. A fellow model/talent once told me that she would still continue working in this industry despite already having a full time job, because if you have the energy to earn more while you're still young, why not? I fully agree with that. Besides, I get paid relatively well for something that I like to do, so why should I stop myself? So if anyone were to ask me why I still continue in this line if I have another job, this is my answer. Of course, I always ensure that my sideline jobs do not affect my main one.

So here's what I've been up to.

For Samsung (@ W Hotel)

Bunny outfit

Without and with the bunny ears


All the ladies

We were dressed in a cute bunny outfit - it's one of my favourite event outfits so far! I like the corset in particular, because it defines and shapes the torso, and can be worn on normal occasions too. However, it was strung a tad too tightly on me, which means my power back was kept arched throughout the night. It was not very comfortable to be honest.

Nevertheless, it was still a great event to be at as it was held in W Hotel (my first time there, as well going through Sentosa Cove!) and the night was filled with interesting activities, with Chua Enlai as their host. Based on that event, it seems like Samsung treats their guests really well! I would have loved to check out the yatches but unfortunately we weren't needed there as the programme at that area was cancelled due to the bad weather. W Hotel looked so beautiful, but sadly I didn't have time to explore the place.


Lots of cam-whoring took place in the washroom

With Sheena! :) :) :)

Above all, I was really glad to have Sheena as my fellow bunny for the night! I first met her at a casting a few years back I think, and subsequently at a couple of events. We got off really well because she is so easy-going and sweet! She has become more popular as a model and also started a blog recently. I'm happy to see her doing well!

nomnomnom

Because the event started early, most of us did not have dinner and we were FAMISHED at the end of the night. We stopped by the hawker centre outside St James for some hokkien mee, which tasted especially awesome (probably because food usually tastes good whenever you're starving). We managed to catch the last few trains home (and saved money on cab fare, yay!), and I enjoyed chatting with Sheena. Good company always brings the fun factor of work up a notch higher! :)


For DBS (@ Fairmont Ballroom)


Another event with plenty of things to do and good food to eat for the guests. They even had a live snake for the guests to take photos with! I believe this is an albino python that I was holding. For those who are squeamish with snakes, I think the best way to hold them is to just relax and be still. This python was really tame, just very long and muscular and kept coiling all over my body.

Michelle Chong was the emcee for that night, and I wished I could have taken a picture with her! I find her an established and respectable lady.


For DFS Galleria


First time I had green eyeshadow put on me. Not as gaudy as I thought!



Till the next time, ciao!

1 comment: