Background

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Events

Canon Dealers' Night @ Shanghai Dolly

Uber cute Santarina outfit and reindeer ears!

I spent most of the time on stage helping out with prize-giving. Oh my, Canon does give out some really good prizes!

Second job in a row working with Emily. Wish I had big and pretty eyes like hers!

Backstage with some of the girls

New Year's Countdown @ Wavehouse

Back at Sentosa for the second time in December. Having a water gun to play and spray party-goers with made this job loads of fun! It was also amusing to have drunk people come up and make random conversation that was totally unrelated to New Year's Day, the party, me, or the person himself at all!

We were given a break and were all rushing to the stage area just before the clock struck twelve. Along the way, I took a quick shot with a stilt-walker!

Dazzling fireworks lit the night sky upon the arrival of 2013


XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment