Background

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Reviews of Amber Avenue Briella Bustier Peplum Blouse (Sunshine Yellow, size S) & Love Bonito Nathalia Dress (Beryl, size S)

 
Amber Avenue Briella Bustier Peplum Blouse (Sunshine Yellow, size S) - faveee!

I've been really selective of my online purchases so as to avoid over-buying in the midst of so many online shops spamming us with their Chinese New Year collections. This top isn't CNY-themed, but I have so much love for it! Its outstanding features are the sweetheart neckline, bust area padded with an extra layer of fabric (something slightly thinner than the padding found in sports bras), and the peplum cut that is not too pong. I usually avoid peplums as they 'flare' too much around my waist. I think peplums look great on petite girls. For taller people like me, they tend to make my torso look really short (and hence, my legs look really long), thereby making my upper to lower body ratio look somewhat disproportionate. The material is somewhat similar to the Love Bonito Payton Peplum Top, albeit slightly thinner, but still of great quality. Colour is true to pictures too.

If you're still in a dilemma on whether to join the backorder for this, I would strongly encourage you to. :)


Love Bonito Nathalia Dress (Beryl, size S)

Got this using the 20% discount code that Love Bonito offered last month. Another quality buy! The dress comes with a anti-slip sweetheart neckline and boned at the bodice. The inner lining ends around mid-thigh level. I like the light-weightiness of the chiffon too! The end of the fish tail is quite long though (you can see it almost touches the floor even for my height), so it is recommended that this dress be worn with heels.


For your reference, I'm 1.67m, UK8.

No comments:

Post a Comment